Description from Manufacturer
The Horizontal Hit and Miss Gate is so called because the pales or boards are alternately fixed on the front and the back of the gate, these boards over-lap in a horizontal direction and create a unique hit and miss pattern.
The standard gate is 1.75m x 1m wide and is morticed and tenoned for extra strength.
- All timber used throughout is superior Jakcure® treated softwood guaranteed for 25 years
- Designed to match the various Hit & Miss panels
- Boards run in an horizontal direction
- Suits fence of 1.8m high
- All fixings are stainless steel
- Gates come complete with galvanised ring latch and adjustable hinges
- All timber is planed all round
Oilcanfinish Landscaping is a Jacksons Fencing Approved Installer.
Jacksons Fencing products include premium fence panels, posts, gravel boards, capping rails, trellis panels, garden and driveway gates, pergolas, and decking. Their timber treatment process results in their ability to offer an industry leading 25 year service life guarantee to their timber fencing.
|Usable Life Span||25 Years|
|Standard (British Standard if applicable)||Use Class 4|