Description from Manufacturer
Part of Jacksons premium fence panel range, Woven are a modern high quality panel designed with traditional inter-woven styles of fencing in mind. As with all Jacksons’ panels, they are constructed from Jakcure® pressure treated softwood and framed for use with slotted Jakposts, making them far stronger than old fashioned versions of this type of fence panel.
The Woven fence panel may look like an older traditional style inter-woven panel, but there the resemblance ends; the horizontal timbers aren’t thin slats, but substantial pieces of smooth Jakcure® treated softwood, measuring 38mm high by 9mm deep, that will stay strong and maintain the structural integrity of the panel, all fitted in to a strong frame. There are no unsightly rails to ruin the appearance on one side of the panel, so the neighbours and you are both winners.
- All timber used throughout is superior quality Jakcure® treated softwood guaranteed for 25 years
- Designed for use with slotted Jakposts and steel Mi-T Posts
- Stainless steel fixings are used throughout for longer life
- All timber is planed all round
- Perfect when combined with foliage or to screen off areas
- Creates beautiful dappled light and shade effects
- Four panel heights all at 1.83m wide
- Matching Woven gates available
Oilcanfinish Landscaping is a Jacksons Fencing Approved Installer.
Jacksons Fencing products include premium fence panels, posts, gravel boards, capping rails, trellis panels, garden and driveway gates, pergolas, and decking. Their timber treatment process results in their ability to offer an industry leading 25 year service life guarantee to their timber fencing.
|Usable Life Span||25 Years|
|Standard (British Standard if applicable)||Use Class 4|