A strong and sturdy garden gate, in fact the frame is so strong that we have not had to use bracing rails, so this gate looks equally good on both sides and there are no rails on one side.
Frequently used by garden designers as this gate looks equally at home in traditional country gardens as well as sleek modern urban gardens.
Chilham gates should only be installed usingL hinges supplied with the gate by Jacksons as these provide the strength needed to unbraced gates
Often used as a side gate when privacy is one of the key considerations.
As with all our garden gates, hinges and ring latch are supplied with the gate.
- All timber used is superior quality Jakcure® treated softwood guaranteed for 25 years.
- Fresh contemporary design.
- All fixings are stainless steel and galvanised.
- Gates include hinges, ring latch and fixings.
- No bracing rails on either side of the gate.
- Supplied in natural Jakcure® finish.