These simple yet effective panels are a fencing staple known for their durability. Handcrafted by our skilled technicians our Featherboard panel range takes a traditional Closeboard or Feather Edge fence design and makes it easier to install with its panel form construct, while also improving the overall quality of the design. Built with two or three rails depending on the height all weathered to improve longevity, clad with 100mm Featherboard pales, fixed using galvanised nails throughout for a longer life, these panels are designed to last.
Built to last from quality sawn timber boards for their versatile nature, these timeless panels are ideal for a variety of garden types with their elegant design. Compared to everyday larch lap fence panels our Featherboard offers an improvement on the specification as these panels are constructed using heavier top and bottom rails to create a stronger fencing staple built for complete durability.
Constructed from Jakcure® treated softwood, there are a total of eight panel heights available, all at 1.83m wide. We handcraft matching garden gates; either right or left hand hanging when viewed from the front and also provide a range of different widths. We also offer a bespoke service for highly specific scenarios.
- All timber used throughout is superior quality Jakcure® treated softwood guaranteed for 25 years
- Designed for use with slotted Jakposts
- Stainless steel fixings are used throughout for longer life
- New improved heavier top and bottom rails for extra strength
- Same classic look as Traditional Featherboard but in easier panel form
- Matching featherboard/feather edge gates available
- Browse our many different fence panel options
- Please note: capping not included as standard