The Horizontal Hit and Miss Gate is so called because the pales or boards are alternately fixed on the front and the back of the gate, these boards over-lap in a horizontal direction and create a unique hit and miss pattern.
The standard gate is 1.75m x 1m wide and is morticed and tenoned for extra strength.
- All timber used throughout is superior Jakcure® treated softwood guaranteed for 25 years
- Designed to match the various Hit & Miss panels
- Boards run in an horizontal direction
- Suits fence of 1.8m high
- All fixings are stainless steel
- Gates come complete with galvanised ring latch and adjustable hinges
- All timber is planed all round