Property Maintenance for Private Landlords and Letting Agents
We work closely with private landlords to maintain their properties. We understand the relationship between Private Landlords, Letting Agents, and Tenants.
The Top 10 private landlord maintenance requests we receive includes:
- Changing locks
- Tenant Check Ins & Check Outs
- Replacing Door Handles and Hinges
- Planing Down Doors to Open and Close smoothly
- Resetting UPVC Doors to open and close correctly
- Replacing Door Bells
- Replacing Window Hinges
- Replacing Silicone in Bathrooms and Kitchens
- Repair or Replace Bathroom Taps
- Installing Wall and Ceiling Fixings such as Shower Curtain Rails, Window Blinds and Curtains, Shelving
Key Collection/Drop Off
We can visit your office to collect the keys for the property and return them to you on completion. If you need additional keys cut we can take care of this on your behalf.
We understand your tenants may wish to be home during our visit which may require an evening or weekend appointment. We would be happy to schedule a time which suits both you and your tenants to complete the works at your property.
Billing and Invoicing
We provide detailed billing to either Estate Agents or Private Landlords itemizing each job carried out and materials costings.
DBS Checked & Insured
We can send you a copy of our DBS Check and Insurance documents prior to working with you.
Change of Tenancy Maintenance
If you have a larger list of works to be completed between Tenancies get in touch and we will visit, inspect the property, and provide you with a detailed quote to get your property ready for your next Tenants. Alternately just send us a list of the works to be completed.
Exterior Property Maintenance
We undertake significant exterior works to properties including:
- Replacing & clearing Drains
- Walkway and Path repairs
- Exterior Security Lights & Camera fittings
- Decking and Patio repairs
- Pressure Washing
- Lawn Cutting
- Hedge Trimming
- Weed Removal
- Fence Repairs
Get in touch to schedule a visit to your property via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone on 07919344450