We are recruiting for a Fencing & Decking Labourer. You will be working in a team with our Fencing & Decking Installers.
Oilcanfinish Landscaping are a Jacksons Fencing Approved Installer. You will predominantly be assisting with Jacksons Fencing installations on residential properties. This includes removing old/existing fencing, site preparation, receiving deliveries, moving materials, excavating work for post holes. Basic carpentry skills would be a benefit. We are a family-friendly business and our clients require privacy and as little interruption as possible during our work. The ability to complete tasks with as little disruption as possible to our clients, maintain professional language, and professionally represent Oilcanfinish Landscaping as a Jacksons Fencing Approved Installer is required.
We are also a TrexPro Gold Composite Decking Installer and a Millboard Approved Installer for Decking. In addition to these brands we also install Timbertech Composite Decking, Hardwood Decking, and Softwood Decking.
This role can lead to a Full Time Position. This job title can progress to an Installer position upon applicant successfully displaying Fencing and Decking skills and meeting agreed scheduling committments.
- Working Days are Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00.
- £12.00 per hour for initial 3 month period rising based on performance
- Subcontractor Basis paid weekly.
- 40 Hours per week including paid breaks
- Reporting to Project Lead
- Spoken English Language is required
- DBS check required (we will initiate)
- Clear Drivers License an advantage, but not required. Own transportation to/from work sites required.
- Applicant to supply own PPE (steel or composite toe work boots, gloves, safety glasses, ear defenders)
Ability to work in the UK is required.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting any specific skills including Fence, Decking, or Ground Working experience, Carpentry experience, or Landscaping experience. If you do not have experience in these areas and you would be willing to learn, please highlight this in your email to us. On the job training in how Oilcanfinish Landscaping carry out our installations is a part of this role.