We are recruiting for a Fencing Installer. You will be working in a team with our Fencing Installers.
Oilcanfinish Landscaping are a Jacksons Fencing Approved Installer. You will predominantly be installing Jacksons Fencing on residential properties. This includes removing old/existing fencing, site preparation, receiving deliveries, moving materials, excavating work for post holes. Some carpentry skills would be a benefit. We are a family-friendly business and our clients require privacy and as little interruption as possible during our work. The ability to complete tasks with as little disruption as possible to our clients, maintain professional language, and professionally represent Oilcanfinish Landscaping as a Jacksons Fencing Approved Installer is required.
This role can lead to a Full Time Position. This job title can progress to Lead Fence Installer position upon applicant successfully displaying Fence Installer skills and meeting agreed scheduling committments.
- Working Days are Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00.
- £14.00-16.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Subcontractor Basis paid weekly.
- 40 Hours per week including paid breaks. Additional hours may be available.
- Reporting to Lead Fence Installer
- 2 Years Fence Installation Experience Required
- Spoken English Language is required
- DBS check required (we will initiate)
- Clear Drivers License required. Own transportation to/from work sites required initially leading to a work vehicle being provided after 3 months.
- Tools will be supplied.
- Applicant to supply own PPE (steel or composite toe work boots, gloves, safety glasses, ear defenders)
Ability to work in the UK is required.
Please send CVs to email@example.com highlighting any specific skills including Fence installation experience and/or Carpentry experience. On the job training on how Oilcanfinish Landscaping carry out our installations is a part of this role.