LANDSCAPING DESIGN & BUILD
Oilcanfinish are a local landscaping business installing luxury garden landscaping in Kingston Upon Thames. Our services including fencing, decking, paving, turf, and bespoke garden buildings. We build raised beds, do bespoke joinery such as inset bench seating and steps, install porcelain wall cladding, and build screen fencing. We work closely with Heating Engineers and Electrcians who can finish your garden with lighting, exterior sockets, and heating and interior lighting for your Garden Buildings.
Child Friendly Gardens
The majority of our clients are young families with small children. They have several things in common, young children who are the centre of their universe, very heavy time committments predominantly through work, and a desire to have an enjoyable, safe outdoor space which meets their maintenance requirements.
When we talk about maintenance abilities we mean how much time do the clients have to spend on mowing the lawn. Do they want a gravel area where pots can be spaced out to reduce the amount of weeding to be done or do they want raised beds which they can maintain themselves and show their children how to grow and maintain plants, or grow fruit and veggies.
For safety we plan our gardens to have rounded edges on the paving, safety ballustrades and handrails by elevation changes, and smooth planed and sanded timber wherever little hands may wander. We plan our elevation changes, steps, and walling to have lower levels or wider steps which children can sit on.
We are a specialist luxury Hardwood deck builder, contemporary Composite decking, Canadian Western Red Cedar decking, Smooth waxed Redwood Decking, and Jacksons Fencing Heavy Duty Decking.
Our decking frames are built using your choice of Use Class 4 Timber, Aluminium Frames, or Composite Timber Frames to ensure your decking frame lasts exactly as long as you want it to.
Slat Screen Fencing
We specialise in installing slat screen fencing. This includes cedar slats, larch, composite, or redwood timber slats.
We recommend composite, cedar, or hardwood vertical posts with our slat screen fencing to ensure your new fencing lasts as long as possible.
- Cedar Slat Screen Fence Project in LondonThis Canadian Western Red Cedar Slat Screen Fence project began once the clients completed the house extension and inside works with bifold doors leading onto … Read more
- Fencing Replacement Project in SurbitonThis project was a straight forward fencing replacement project in Surbiton. The old fence was removed and we installed a new property boundary fence along … Read more
- Garden Lawn Care GuideThere are three things a healthy lawn needs: Sunlight, Water, and Oxygen. It sounds simple, however nature regularly introduces new obstacles to achieving the perfect … Read more
- Jacksons Fencing Approved InstallerOilcanfinish Landscaping is a Jacksons Fencing Approved Installer. Jacksons Fencing produce premium quality fencing, decking, pergolas, sleepers, and landscaping materials for residential and commercial installations. … Read more
- What are the best Wood types for Slatted Fencing and CladdingWhat are the best wood types slatted fencing and cladding. Redwood, Cedar, and Larch are all good options we recommend and install regularly.
- Durapost Trained Installer for FencingDurapost Trained Installer for Fencing We are pleased to advise Oilcanfinish Landscaping are Durapost Trained Installers on the Durapost Fencing System. This fencing system is … Read more
Full Garden Transformations
Luxurious garden landscaping adds significant value to your life in terms of enhanced living and working areas, increasing your usable space, physical and mental wellbeing, and of course resale value.
Our service starts with a meeting to discuss your plans, goals, and to review the work area and take measurements. If you are looking at transforming your garden, replacing you existing patio, deck, or fencing, please get in touch to arrange our first meeting.
On this website is a sample of some of our most often requested garden landscaping services. We design and install bespoke Summerhouses and Garden Offices, install Turf, build Raised Timber and Brick Planter Beds, Exterior Painting and Staining.
For Paving we install Porcelain and Natural Stone paving including vertical porcelain walling.
Oilcanfinish Landscaping are Jacksons Fencing Approved Installers. Jacksons Fencing, Decking, and Pergola materials come with a 25 year service life guarantee. https://oilcanfinish.com/2021/02/06/jacksons-fencing-approved-installer/
Please note we do not install artificial turf due to its long term negative impact on soil composition, the environment, and the potential for flooding.
Planning a Fence Installation, read our Consumer Guide to Fencing.
Where possible we always Buy British, ideally from family owned businesses like ourselves.